Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help me patch cant complete

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnJo

help me patch cant complete Empty
PostSubject: help me patch cant complete   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 am

help me gm patch failed it appear failed to to download battle-client00010.gpf...this is happen when i uninstall battle ro den installing again...den when i run the patcher it appears that failed to download battle-client00010.gpf....help me...thnx confused
Back to top Go down
JerMae

JerMae

PostSubject: Re: help me patch cant complete   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:41 pm

awTz Close your battleRO game before patching it so that ull not get failed...yOw
Back to top Go down
AnJo

PostSubject: yea that what i do   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 am

yea thats what i do..but still failed...
Back to top Go down
AnJo

PostSubject: tulong nmn   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:58 am

tulongan nyo nmn ako bat nagfafailed patche confused
Back to top Go down
MiiizTeR_M

MiiizTeR_M

PostSubject: Re: help me patch cant complete   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:04 pm

AnJo wrote:
tulongan nyo nmn ako bat nagfafailed patche confused

``..get a new cmputer.. lol! easy..:p
Back to top Go down
AnJo

PostSubject: zzzzz   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 pm

kalokohan nmn mga cnsab mo mister m
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: help me patch cant complete   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:39 am

wE'vE tOLd yOU in gAmE On whAt yOu shOULd dO bUt i think it's nOt gOnnA hUrt if i rEpEAt it OncE AgAin.. yOU hAvE tO UninstALL thE EntirE gAmE And sO As yOUr sAkrAy[KRO] thEn, mAkE sUrE yOu dELEtE ALL oF thE reEmAining fiLEs in yOUr PC.. thEn gEt yOu KRO in ratemyserver.net instALL thE 11 pArts shOwn thErE.. thEn instALL thE bAttLE-rO.ExE fOUnd in battle-ro.net AftEr thAt, pAtch yOUr sAkrAy[KRO] and pAtch yOUr bAttLE-ro As wELL.. dOnE.. EnjOy bUt dOn't dOnAtE cOz yOu'LL wAstE yOUr mOnEy.. lol! i OnLy pLAyEd hErE cOz Of my nEw fOUnd friEnds.. bUt this sErvEr sUcks bigtimE !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me patch cant complete   help me patch cant complete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me patch cant complete
Page 1 of 1