Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

read this hope this will enlighten some of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lantis

Lantis

read this hope this will enlighten some of you Empty
PostSubject: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 am

i didn't why the hell did i join this fckng server.. i guess bcoz lynx invited me.. well let's get straight to the point i log my gm acct. and i will be afk afterwards then a sinx [bryan] talked to me and said .. get the item # of the item that causes error.. knowing that i have a cafe and i'm doin my REAL work.. i followed my instincts and serve my customer 1st.. then i let my bro do what bryan told me to do.. then when i got back he said "bobong gm" so if you were in my case how will you react ??? i told him "putang ina ka d mko chimay" ol mo gm char mo.. well i took the risk coz i know he's always abusing his power..

this isn't really the first time he used it.. remember when he broadcasted my secret weapon spike[2].. although it's really irritating i come to my senses and told myself, it's skills and talent that matters, so why bother.. then when gm Loki caught someone using a warlock robe,[and of course a peer of bryan] something like that.. he got mad at GM loki and told us we're not allowed to use #itemlist to other players bcoz it's their privacy.. wtf did you get my point.. how can this be a balance server if an asshole like bryan is running this server.. well he always told us he doesn't care about the money.. so it means there's no stability and no one knows when the server will be running..

to those i recruited in this server, sorry if i let you down.. in short napahiya ako introducing this low profile server.. bryan and his friends are just toying you.. well keep playin'.. just don't donate !!!.. or you will be wasting your money..
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: Dont Cry Boy   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:16 pm

a gm who doesn't know how to use simple commands like #storagelist
Back to top Go down
Chibi Eminence

Chibi Eminence

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Lmao. This isn't even the section for your Topic. QQ Well, that's true this server is going no where.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: hmm   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:34 pm

chibi., i doubt that it was u in that pic..
theres a lot of posers now a days.
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:50 pm

you know what ? i really pity you... well im not talking to you anyway.. i'm talking to the players so that they'll be aware of what's happening in your server.. they put so much effort in it not knowing that 1 day all those efforts will vanish in a blink of an eye because of an asshole host like you.. ok give credit for mr. bryan here for hosting a server and in return you will be one of his "alalay or chimoy" and say nice things like you're really stupid noob etc... everybody will remember me bcoz i put much effort in this server and gone into waste.. clock is ticking bryan, let's see how long your server will last ^_^
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:55 pm

lol! this sErvEr wiLL dEfinitELy LAst, thE ONLY pLAyErs whOs gOnnA bE LEft is him And his sO-cALLEd friEnds AhAhA.. i'LL bE bAnnEd tOO thAt's whAt i'm gOnnA bEt lol! Ohh. tAkE nOtE On this, i ONLY pLAy hErE cOz i'vE mEt nicE pEOpLE hErE tOO, bUt thAt dOEsn't givE yOU thE crEdit fOr thAt cOz it's fOr GM Vidz nOt yOU.. Razz

And i fOrgOt, why ArE yOu hitting On chibi?
Back to top Go down
Chibi Eminence

Chibi Eminence

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Kill me QUICK wrote:
chibi., i doubt that it was u in that pic..
theres a lot of posers now a days.

Doubt? Lol, you're pretty lame for calling me a "POSER". Why can't stand me because I'm to pretty for you? Is this your first time seeing a girl like me? Lol. Think before you speak. QQ

If you could only see me in person, you'd be like QQ... Well, that's sucks for you. If that's what you think, it wasn't really a big deal for me. Because most of the server that I joined, people keep asking me "WOW... Are you really in that picture?" like... what kind of a question is that?And like most of the server that has most Filipinos think about that. When a person is to pretty for them, they'll think that he/she is a "poser". Like.. QQ
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:38 am

nicELy sAid chibi lol! thE LAttEr pArt rEALLy sAys it ALL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read this hope this will enlighten some of you
Page 1 of 1