Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Empty
PostSubject: stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi, can i ask about the storage system? you see.. i've experienced playing from different servers and i thought it might help a lot if i suggest some things i noticed from other servers.. I mean, not that i don't like the server ok? I just thought this might help improve our gaming experience and make us players feel more secure about our items in game..

How about giving us a quick access to our storage.. For example, like if i type @storage, then i can go straight to my storage without even talking to a kafra personnel.. And about the security system, it will help a lot if you'll let us set our own lock codes for our accounts in game.. I mean, not only email security, but also in game.. Like if ever someone eye-spied on my password (not every player has his/her own PC at home) while i'm playing, then i'd still be confident that he won't be getting anything from my account because i have a lock code and i can lock my account after i play..

Thanks a lot guys.. I'm glad the forums is already activated..

More power to the administration and the server as well.. cheers
Back to top Go down
DEYM

DEYM

PostSubject: OH YEAH   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:13 pm

pa kiss nga sa kiliili yukiko hahahahha
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 pm

lol! fOrUms tO Shocked i think you guys should talk in english in formality >.<
Back to top Go down
MiiizTeR_M

MiiizTeR_M

PostSubject: ``..   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm

``..it dpendz sa rule... (lol taglish)
Back to top Go down
soul_fly

soul_fly

PostSubject: ....   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:32 am

i think ok ung storage lock system...
para din naman sa mga players to....
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:41 am

thE stOrAgE systEm hAs ALrEAdy bEEn ActivAtEd gUys.. thAnkz Gms'.. mOrE pOwEr !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs   stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stOrAgE And AccOUnt LOcks sOs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Battle-RO Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: