Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

he can't fix the server by himself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lantis

Lantis

he can't fix the server by himself Empty
PostSubject: he can't fix the server by himself   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 am

im not a critic nor mad at mr bryan here.. but the truth why its so long to fix his server bcoz he needed the help of mr. vidz to fix scripts and custom items.. again a person with luck but no brain hve been born on planet earth.. why dont you try fixing ur own script rather than scratching ur ass while waiting for vidz... lol!
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: lol   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:16 am

i have a work.,
i have a life.,
this is not the only thing that im doing.,
and 1 more thing., custom items are ready.,
its just that vidz has the copy of all the person who donated to him.,
coz those people who are asking for there donation items,
they donated on vidz not me.

stupid nice try.,
you always say stupid things without any proof.,
so shut and leave my server alone.,
your just pissed coz your been kick here.
Back to top Go down
AnJo

PostSubject: WTF!!!!   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 am

stil arguing common what the nice try.....stop that just help each other how to the fix the server cause alot of player our waiting...common guys peace out...where waiting man cmon fix it and return our equips n items...stop arguing just fix the server carnale.
Back to top Go down
AnJo

PostSubject: peace man but we still have patient   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:11 am

stil wer waiting 4 our item n equips to return back..thnx man...stop arguing man...peace I love you
Back to top Go down
AnJo

PostSubject: man stop that....   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:14 am

stop insulting each other....just help each other how to fix the server...not insulting each other...cause alot of players our waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: hmm   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:52 am

the server is fixed already..

about the donation items vidz will be the one who will give those items back.,
coz he knows who donated on him and what items they donate,

i only give those items who donated on me.,

if you donated to vidz, then vidz will be the one who give your items back.
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: Re: he can't fix the server by himself   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:36 pm

why pretend bryan you havent made a single script yet...bcoz you dont know how to make 1... liar... tell them that u cant made a single script youre just relying on vidz and the other scripter.. a big LOL...

you can't make the custom items /omg lame... so where's the pvp warper?? the other custom gears.. all i can see on your LAME server is autotrade.. xD.. it doesnt take FOREVER just to make scripts as simple as that so why over react that you have a work and a life.. i can make those damn scripts in just 1 day.. please stop pretending.. even other players dont like what you're doing.. playing normal char and gearing up EDITED items to get someone OWNED.. you dont have the talent do you?? sorry to say but i've been playing RO 4 5 years now... why should i get pissed with a low profile like you eh?? noob like you wont ever understand how this game works.... numbskull
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: lol   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 am

i can make script you fat asss.,
you want me to smack it up in your ugly face?

you pussy
your like a gay.,
you keep on talkin.,

grow up BOY!!!!

why dont you make your freakin own server.,
you creeppy nice try..
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: Re: he can't fix the server by himself   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 am

easy goat boy why are you mad?? where's the custom items??? we all know that vidz made all that script.. oh yeah you can make a script alright.. by checking ratemyserver.com.. im not trying dude.. you're the wanna be.. LOL BTW who's ugly again?? check your face in friendster and mah face wtf.. r u blind??? you look like a gaylord fucker..

bryan fs = bry_kinpark@yahoo.com my fs = jhaypaulino0316@yahoo.com... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: he can't fix the server by himself   he can't fix the server by himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

he can't fix the server by himself
Page 1 of 1