Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biggest Abuse Of All

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister

Biggest Abuse Of All Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Abuse Of All   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:24 pm

For All The people who uses a 3rd party in this server:

Mainly For [Gm Vidz] cause i know how u script almost everything.

GTFO you guys are not making things fair and right, this server is still young and you guys are already giving it a bad reputation, Gm's should think about doing something about this, if you guys need help making a great game guard hollah at me and ima send you something for it.

and if you guys know that a character is botting somewhere dont just leave them where they are, Ban The IP address; any who those people who are botting main question is that how could they get the ip address for the server so easily? thats if one of the GM's Leaked it out, not blaming any GM's for this intrusion but dang do something~!!!, I know how people have like 10 bots running at once (not mentioning any name*cough* you know who you are)
Back to top Go down
Chibi Eminence

Chibi Eminence

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Abuse Of All   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Sinister wrote:
For All The people who uses a 3rd party in this server:

Mainly For [Gm Vidz] cause i know how u script almost everything.

GTFO you guys are not making things fair and right, this server is still young and you guys are already giving it a bad reputation, Gm's should think about doing something about this, if you guys need help making a great game guard hollah at me and ima send you something for it.

and if you guys know that a character is botting somewhere dont just leave them where they are, Ban The IP address; any who those people who are botting main question is that how could they get the ip address for the server so easily? thats if one of the GM's Leaked it out, not blaming any GM's for this intrusion but dang do something~!!!, I know how people have like 10 bots running at once (not mentioning any name*cough* you know who you are)

I agree with you. Sometimes when I was looking on the other maps such as the "Gold Room", I've seen allot of bottlers. If other people join this server and they see this leak, other players would probably gonna complain about this stuff. Not to mention, every time I'm seeing a bot in the Gold Room, I just do is kill them. but as you can see, they're programs which if the botter died it will just automatically come back where it programed. Tbh, if this thing keeps on going, the server will might go down. And most of the players in our server are bots and venders. no offence.

PS: I'm just giving my opinion to what is right. Don't get offensive who ever uses "bots". Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Abuse Of All   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 am

i think they should get offended people who uses bot

and i know how most people will NOT react to this post because they dont want any eyes put on them to check out if they are botters or not,

but i already know some people who bots and i have been talkin to Bryan about this plague thats going on in this server(botters) but i guess i cant really do anything about this unless i GM Vidz will take my game guard for battle-ro
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Abuse Of All   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:40 am

LEt thE GM's dEcidE On thAt.. OnE mOrE thing, jUst fOr infO, i'vE bEEn triEd pLAying On diffErEnt privAtE sErvErs As wELL bUt this is whAt i'vE nOticE [ EvEry sErvEr i'vE bEEn hAs bOts tOO] sOmE Of thEm sAy it's iLLEgAL in thEy'rE sErvEr bUt thEy're nOt dOing Anything AbOut it As wELL.. i gUEss ALL wE hAvE tO dO is LEt Our GM's : [Vidz and Bryan] dEcidE On thAt..
fOr nOw, it's EnOUgh thAt yOu'vE mAdE yOUr OpiniOns bE hEArd.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Abuse Of All   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:04 am

No offense but haven't you heard of the thingy called GRF TOOL.. anyone can use it to crack the server's ip add.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kankuro

Kankuro

PostSubject: Here   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 pm

yeah YouR Right

There Are Many Bot

Can u Make a another Gold room

and Remove GOld From Dokebi

make A monster Gold Muka

and the loot's are 4pcs Gold

and Remove the weight of the Gold

ThanK You

Chibi

Can I maRry YoU???

Kankuro Akatsuki [Ninja]
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: .................   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 pm

@ Kankuro

Hey Kankuro....
Chibi is Mine....
lol! lol!
Go Find Somebody Else...
That's my Princess....
EMINENCE I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!.... lol! lol! lol!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chibi Eminence

Chibi Eminence

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Abuse Of All   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:02 am

Lmaos.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Y.Y   Biggest Abuse Of All Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I really Love You...
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content