Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

read this hope this will enlighten some of you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lantis

Lantis

read this hope this will enlighten some of you Empty
PostSubject: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:36 am

i didn't why the hell did i join this fckng server.. i guess bcoz lynx invited me.. well let's get straight to the point i log my gm acct. and i will be afk afterwards then a sinx [bryan] talked to me and said .. get the item # of the item that causes error.. knowing that i have a cafe and i'm doin my REAL work.. i followed my instincts and serve my customer 1st.. then i let my bro do what bryan told me to do.. then when i got back he said "bobong gm" so if you were in my case how will you react ??? i told him "putang ina ka d mko chimay" ol mo gm char mo.. well i took the risk coz i know he's always abusing his power..

this isn't really the first time he used it.. remember when he broadcasted my secret weapon spike[2].. although it's really irritating i come to my senses and told myself, it's skills and talent that matters, so why bother.. then when gm Loki caught someone using a warlock robe,[and of course a peer of bryan] something like that.. he got mad at GM loki and told us we're not allowed to use #itemlist to other players bcoz it's their privacy.. wtf did you get my point.. how can this be a balance server if an asshole like bryan is running this server.. well he always told us he doesn't care about the money.. so it means there's no stability and no one knows when the server will be running..

to those i recruited in this server, sorry if i let you down.. in short napahiya ako introducing this low profile server.. bryan and his friends are just toying you.. well keep playin'.. just don't donate !!!.. or you will be wasting your money..
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: dont cry boy   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:14 pm

a gm who doesn't know how to use simple commands like #storagelist
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:23 am

@Kill me QUICK

It's either on these choices : 1= your one of Bryan's so-called "friends"
2= you are Bryan?!?

Its a simple command.. Everyone knows how to use it.. The point is, he treats everyone like his nanny.. Chiao lol!
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: why hide asshole   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:31 am

the fact that you are hiding ur identity lmao.. let's say that i dont know that command.. just tell me who wants me to be a gm??? lol i'm enjoying a normal char life .. then you end up a meeting /w your gm about promoting me as a gm LOL.. sucks to be with you.. anyone says your a low profile biatch.. lemme ask you why hide?? i know you are bryan nice try off treating players like goofus.. only a kid with hideous intent will be your companion .. i ain't afraid of you ^^
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: looserr   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:32 pm

so whats bragin you about??
if u dont like the server then leave. as simple as that.
your like a child. cryin for yoh mama..
so if u think this server is not good
then SHUT UP and LEAVE..

hope u do understand the meaning of SHUT UP..
so if i see your post again in here. it means u dont understand
what SHUT UP MEANS..

SOO GOODBYE..
and 1 more thing. bryan dont give warlock items, hes friends dont have
that item too. the only other person who has that item is [gm] loki coz he has a @item commands before.

and about the donation, bryan dont take donations.. he pays the vps from hes on pocket..

and lantis did u ever donated to bryan? the answer to that is NO.. coz bryan dont take donations.
(exeption for the canadians, coz the canadians ask if they can donate personally to bryan. coz if they will donate using western union with vidz it will cost them extra 13 bucks which they can be added in the total amount of their donation.)

your just pissed lantis coz youve been kick-out from this server. and the only thing you do is to post some stupid things in this forum which is thats how LOSER people do.. and YOUR ONE OF THEM..

so GOODBYE AND SHUT UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lantis

Lantis

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:47 pm

you know what ? i really pity you... well im not talking to you anyway.. i'm talking to the players so that they'll be aware of what's happening in your server.. they put so much effort in it not knowing that 1 day all those efforts will vanish in a blink of an eye because of an asshole host like you.. ok give credit for mr. bryan here for hosting a server and in return you will be one of his "alalay or chimoy" and say nice things like you're really stupid noob etc... everybody will remember me bcoz i put much effort in this server and gone into waste.. clock is ticking bryan, let's see how long your server will last ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kill me QUICK

Kill me QUICK

PostSubject: nice try off   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:44 am

im tired of reading your non sense post.
i dont even care whatever you say.
and the other people didnt even believe in all what youve said coz
for them your just some player who have been kicked from the server.
and they know that your just pissed..

so whats botherin you boy???
c'om dont cry..
theres a lot of other server out there.
so get out of our forum.

this will be my last msg from you.
coz i know your cryin out loud now..
and the next thing for sure that youll gonna do is
to tell yo mama that youve been kick from a game..
and yo mama would tell yah.,
"what the heck,, your cryin just over a game?!! how childish you are"

my suggestion to you.. get a life dude..

bye..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: read this hope this will enlighten some of you   read this hope this will enlighten some of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read this hope this will enlighten some of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Downloads-
Jump to: