Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card.... Empty
PostSubject: About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....   About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:17 am

FTW....Lately i've been using my VR and yet it does not work...some players told me that it was disabled... Evil or Very Mad that cannot be...i bought my VR for 10 TCG's...Then you just remove its effect....That's not fair...Your just letting the donators or w/ LHZ card become more strong...that's for our defense...its not our fault that the effect of VR is dispel...it must be return to its own effect...may players has this card and you just trash it...many players are wondering why it was disabled...ITS NOT JUST FOR THE BENEFIT OF MINE BUT THE BENEFIT OF ALL PLAYERS WHO ARE DEALING WITH STRONG PLAYERS...Its one of our tactics in killing in the PVP ROOM!!!!...May players hunted it for EVERY 3 hours...That effort just became useless.....Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

P.S.

Eminence if you read this thing...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....
>.<
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....   About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:56 am

As i was saying in lantis's poll

yes the dispell shouldnt be taken out it is the special effect of this mvp card tahts why it IS an mvp card.

i think its because of vidz and his friends who play in the server (well vidz doesnt play but scripts all night as far as i know) anywho, vidz's friends who suggest things such as taking out of the dispell effect why do you think theres a poll for dispell whether taking it out or not.
Back to top Go down
yUrikO hAyAshi

yUrikO hAyAshi

PostSubject: Re: About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....   About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 am

try bEing ActivE in forUms sO yOU'LL bE UpdAtEd tO stUffs LikE thAt vALkyriE rAndgris cArd Of yOurs.. it's tO mAkE thE gAmE bALAncE.. AnywAy, yOU cAn stiLL UsE yOUr VR cArd, try mAking An AzUr Or phEOnix hELm..
Back to top Go down
Chibi Eminence

Chibi Eminence

PostSubject: Re: About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....   About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Cyclone wrote:
FTW....Lately i've been using my VR and yet it does not work...some players told me that it was disabled... Evil or Very Mad that cannot be...i bought my VR for 10 TCG's...Then you just remove its effect....That's not fair...Your just letting the donators or w/ LHZ card become more strong...that's for our defense...its not our fault that the effect of VR is dispel...it must be return to its own effect...may players has this card and you just trash it...many players are wondering why it was disabled...ITS NOT JUST FOR THE BENEFIT OF MINE BUT THE BENEFIT OF ALL PLAYERS WHO ARE DEALING WITH STRONG PLAYERS...Its one of our tactics in killing in the PVP ROOM!!!!...May players hunted it for EVERY 3 hours...That effort just became useless.....Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

P.S.

Eminence if you read this thing...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....
>.<
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Lol. I won't be active anymore on BattleRO. I've been busy at school so yeah.. but I might log on and chat with you and the other guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....   About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Effect of Valkyrie Randgris Card....
Page 1 of 1